Saturday, October 29, 2016

With love...

Hi everyone,

It's been a really long time since my last post. I took a step back from card-making to indulge in my other hobbies of Scrapbooking and Cross-Stitch. Alas I have rediscovered my love of card-making and with it, regained my 'mojo.'

I have the following card to share with you today. Inspired by Amanda Korotkova aka Little Crafty Pill - "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiNXyt_QWXY"


I stamped the background using Ranger 'seafoam' Embossing Powder on Canson watercolour paper. I then applied the following Distress Inks to create a emboss resist background - Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, and Broken China.

I love the way this turned out, and am looking forward to sending it to my Grandmother who recently lost her dog.

Thanks for visiting and have a great 'crafternoon' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment