Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dream Valley Challenge...Anything Goes

Hi all,

I've been ill with a Respiratory Tract Infection over the course of the last two weeks and haven't been feeling up to either crafting or posting. Gets even more annoying as Monday was my birthday, so I spent the day coughing and blowing my nose. The latest Dream Valley Challenge already has over 200 entries in its first week, so that also doesn't help on commenting!

For my DT project piece for the Anything Goes challenge, I have showcased two origami boxes that I made for my Mum's and my Mother-in-Law's birthday's in October.

 Made from Graphic 45 'Le Romantique' papers, lace, flat-back pearls, clear embossing powder, light sage satin ribbon, pearl strands, paper doily, roses from 'I Am Roses' that have been sprayed with homemade Glimmer Mist and a handmade stick pin.

KaiserCraft paper, Martha Stewart around the page punch, KaiserCraft rub-on, roses from 'I Am Roses' coloured with handmade Glimmer mist, pearl strands, satin white ribbon, 'Made with Love' charm, handmade beaded hat pin.



For inspiration for these origami boxes see LuvLeeScrappin' and My Passion for Paper on youtube and you can see the tutorial by Bonnie aka SassyScrapers at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPJd4Lwcr3s

Make sure to check out the wonderful DT designs and entries for the Anything Goes Challenge at Dream Valley Challenge Blog.

Hugs,
Louise   xxx


7 comments:

  1. Such unique shaped boxes! Your flowers look gorgeous too
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dr Sonia! I was really impressed with my flowers, if I don't say so myself.

      Delete
  2. I hope you're feeling better, hun! Have a great week!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the boxes are beautiful! I have had that infection and it is horrible! What calmed everything was peppermint tea with a little honey. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birgit. Finally over it and feeling much better.

      Delete
  4. WOW there are beautiful yours boxes. I love embelishments.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete