Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New baby card

Hi everyone,

It's certainly been a while since I last posted, but work has kept me busy and I've been making cards for a few friends, as well as making my first ever mini album.

I made the following card for a friend whose sister just welcomed their first baby into the world.

The image, Baby Roger Bear" was a free digi from the Ellephantastic Craft Shop <http://www.ellephantastic.co.uk/free-digi-stamps.html>, coloured with distress inks.
The paper, brads, ribbon, and sentiment were from my stash that I've had for a while. "Xavier" was cut using the Pooh Font Set on my cricut, covered with fine holographic glitter and set with Glossy Accents.

I am entering this is to the following challenges:
Craft Your Passions Challenge Blog will also being doing a blog hop on September 14, where I will be participating. Please be sure to stop by then, as there may be some goodies up for grabs!

Have a good one!
Lou xoxo

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card great image and papers , thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges this week. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card. I love the image and design. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just melt at baby cards!!! this one is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. So gorgeous design. I like the softness of colors and that image is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete