It's certainly been a while since I last posted, but work has kept me busy and I've been making cards for a few friends, as well as making my first ever mini album.
I made the following card for a friend whose sister just welcomed their first baby into the world.
The paper, brads, ribbon, and sentiment were from my stash that I've had for a while. "Xavier" was cut using the Pooh Font Set on my cricut, covered with fine holographic glitter and set with Glossy Accents.
I am entering this is to the following challenges:
- A Gem of a Challenge #54 - A Boys Thing
- 2 Sisters Challenge #107 - Primary Colours
- Creative Craft Challenges2 - All about the boys
- Hooked on Craft Challenges #24 - Cards for men
- Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Have a good one!