Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Baby Boy Baptism

Hi everyone,

Here's a card I made for a friend who's nephew has just been baptised. I generally find baptism cards a bit of a challenge, but I found this gorgeous image at Di's Digi Downloads, and it was love at first sight!







The image is from Di's Digi Downloads, coloured with distress inks
.
The paper is from the Lullaby collection by KaiserCraft, the border punch is from EK Success, the sentiment I printed on my PC, and I had the little gold cross left over from my niece's baptism invites.

I am entering this is to the following challenges:

Craft Your Passions Challenge Blog will also being doing a blog hop on September 14, where I will be participating. Please be sure to stop by then, as there may be some goodies up for grabs!

Have a good one!
Lou xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is such a lovely card. What a cute image. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card sweetie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete