Thursday, August 2, 2012

Geisha Girl...

Konnichiwa minna-san (Hello everyone)

I've been eyeing this little Geisha Girl, drawn by the incredibly talented Angelique at Sliejke digi stamps. The recent challenge over at Sketch n' Stash featuring Angie's sketch is the perfect layout for this little oriental beauty.




I've had this paper in my stash for ages, it was some of the first papers I brought when I got into scrapbooking. It's so great to actually be able to use them!

I'm entering this into:

Saiyonara!
Hugs, Louise-san

4 comments:

  1. that geisha image is just so cute & ya right... my sketch seems perfect for the set-up... I love the papers & the colour combo too.... great card :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, colour combo impressive. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card with that adorable image. I love your take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, I love the image and your colouring. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash, good luck x

    ReplyDelete