Thursday, August 2, 2012

Craft Your Passion July GDT Challenge #121

Hi everyone,

Well July certainly has gone super fast, and so marks the end of my time as Guest Design Team Member at Craft Your Passions. It certainly has been a blast. Aside from the obvious perks of getting some free digis, it was a wonderful opportunity to make new friends, comment on some fantastic cards, and test and challenge  myself and my abilities.

The challenge for this week is based on the following sketch:

and here is my version:


The image is from Krista Smith aka Saturated Canary, and the papers are Howdy Doody from Miss Caroline by Jen Allyson from 'My Mind's Eye.' I love love LOVE these papers. They are so soft and feminine.

The flowers are from the Mother's Day Bouquet cricut cartridge coloured with distress inks. The sentiment is of my design and will be available to download as a freebie soon.

The half-pearls, yellow ribbon and lace are from my stash.

Please be sure to check out the other DT designs over at Craft Your Passions Challenge Blog.

Hugs,
Louise xox

No comments:

Post a Comment