Saturday, July 28, 2012

Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair 2012

Hi Everyone,

Another post for today! Just wanted to share some projects that I've made recently.



 I made this cute little backpack for my cousin who is turning 14 in August (makes me feel so old!). The instructions can be found  here at SplitCoast Stampers.

Here's the card I made for her to go inside the bag, featuring Chelsea from The Greeting Farm groovin' with her ipod. I made the backpack and card black, purple and silver as they are her favourite colours and the same colours as the decor of her bedroom. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.I made her twin brother a wallet, which I will share soon.

Today was a very long but fun day. I went to the Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair with my mum, my sister, my niece and my mother-in-law. It was ridiculously busy but we had a great day. I managed to easily spend within my budget and still come out with some great loot.Here's a pic of my new stash:


So excited to start using some of it!

Have a good one everyone :)

Hugs, Louise xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment