Thursday, July 26, 2012

Craft Your Passion July GDT - #120

Hi everyone,

Can you believe it's almost August! Where has the year gone?? There's only one more day until I'm going to the Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair and I am super excited! I'm going with my mum, my sister, my little niece, and my mother-in-law, so I'm sure it's going to be extra fun with more people to share it with!

Here was my entry into the current Craft Your Passion challenge for July, the second to last. The challenge was black, white and one other colour of which I've chosen my favourite colour...blue! I decided to make a card for my dad for father's day which is in September here in Oz. He is an avid collector of model cars from movies, so I thought this vintage jag from Delicious Doodles would suit him to a T.


Be sure to head on over and check out some of the other DT designs and entries!

Have a good one everyone!

Hugs, Louise G xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Louise, I love the image and sentiment is great

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete