Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Craft Your Passion July GDT - # 119

Hi everyone,

Winter is definitely in the air here in Melbourne, with the weather plummeting to a chilly 4 degrees Celsius.

Here is my latest entry to the Craft Your Passion Challenge blog. This week we are being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and A Day for Daisies! I used one of their beautiful stamps, A Scent of a Vintage Rose, for this weeks challenge - Kraft paper and Ribbon/Lace.

The sentiment is from Stamp-It Australia; flowers from I Am Roses; Designer paper from Grace Taylor; and the self-adhesive half pearls are from KaiserCraft.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Hugs,
Lou

6 comments:

  1. wow lou that looks fantastic u never cease to amaze me with ur talent and imagination well done xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mum :) I think you might just be my number one fan!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous looking card Louise! love the stamp and you've coloured your lady so beautifully! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, thanks for hopping over from Craft your passion and leaving a lovely comment on my blog. I have popped over to see your wonderful creations, your blog is fab!! I have been here before with my AGOAC DT hat on, but was pushed for time then, so now I've had a good ol' nosey around, love your work. I hope you enjoyed your time as a GDT

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vicky! I have really enjoyed challenging myself as a GDT and hope that my work has been of some inspiration to my fellow crafters!

      Delete
  4. Louise - What a nice card! I love the details of the flower print DP in the corner, the ribbon with the pearls and the doily layer! Nice arrangement!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete