Monday, June 11, 2012

Sweet Blossom Blues

Hello again,

Since this time of the year is quiet for me, I've decided to devote some time to creating a stock supply for when I open my etsy store. In a few weeks, I will have some blog candy and be running some surprise random prizes. You have to be a follower of my blog and/or facebook page, and have commented on at least one entry. So please spread the word.

I brought my first Wee Stamps from the Paperific expo earlier this year. I always go with my mum (usually because she is the only one patient enough to go with me!) and my sister and my niece came this year, so we had a great time!



Recipe Card:
Stamp: 'Sweet Blossom' from Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps, coloured with Distress Inks
Sentiment: Stamp It (Australia)
Dies: 'Swirling Lace' punch by Martha Stewart
Embellishments: White Opal 'Liquid Pearls' from Ranger; 'Glossy Accents' from Ranger; Diamond 'Stickles' from Ranger; paper doily; Curly Rose x1, white paper roses x 4 from I Am Roses; Beaded corsage pin from the Blues collection by Louise Gray Creations.

Challenges:
 Stay tuned for more exciting stuff!!!
Louise xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Louise, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card it's stunning
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card again. Thanks for sharing this one with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete