Monday, June 11, 2012

Lil' Primrose

Hi everyone,

I have had a great weekend spending sometime with my sister, my niece and my husband. Thankfully tomorrow if the Queen's Birthday public holiday in Melbourne, so we get to sleep in!

I made this card for my mum for Mother's Day, and keep forgetting to post it.

It was a great way to use some of my scrap paper, as the background is entirely comprised on 1" circles.

Recipe:
Image: 'Lil' Primrose - Blooms' from KaiserCraft coloured with Distress Inks
Sentiment: Stamp It (Australia)
Die-Cuts: 1" circle punch from Fiskars; 'Antique Frame' nesting die from MPress
Embellishments: pink satin ribbon; white opal Liquid Pearls from Ranger; pink button

Challenges:
Have a good week everyone!

Louise xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Louise, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea love the use of your scraps as the background...

    Thanks for playing in our ice cream colours challenge this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete