This card was originally supposed to be for my sister who is celebrating her very first Mother's Day, but she texted me the other day asking if I could make her a card for our mum, and also one for our mum from my niece...which I thought was really cute. Suffice it to say, the card I made for my sister did end up being for her...only she'll be giving it to our mum :)
- Image: 'Charlotte's Dream' from KaiserCraft stamped in 'Timber Brown' StazOn Ink
- Paper: Grant Archival 'Grace Taylor Vintage Collection'
- Embellishments: I Am Roses 5cm white curly rose, 1.5cm mixed pink paper roses, 3cm white roses; pink satin ribbon; white lace organza trims; flatback adhesive pearls from KaiserCraft; 'Pretty in Pink' beaded hat pin by Louise Gray Creations;
- DYSU Challenge #71 - Flower
- Lollipop Crafts Challenge #79 - Mama Mia
- Hookedoncraft Challenge #20 - Flowers
- Lexi's Creations Challenge #64 - Lace and Ribbons
- Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge #25 - "What a wonderful Woman!"
- Paper and Such Design Blog Challenge - May Flowers
- Stamp and Create May Challenge - For the Ladies!
- Dream Valley Challenges #31 - For a Special Lady
- 2 Sisters Design Blog - Anything Goes
- Raise the Bar Challenge #104 - Mother's Day Cards
Have a great weekend everyone!