Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Top 3

Hi everyone, Happy hump day!

No card today as I've been quite busy this week with work and recovering from a cold which my husband now has. Just wanted to post that I got top 3 on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge from last week with my sweet somebunny to love - Check out the winner post and newest challenge here and check out my newest badge >>




For my week:

  • I got happy mail on Monday! My very first order from I Am Roses arrived and I was ecstatic! My mind is wheeling with all the new ideas... will probably be placing another one soon.
  • I made my very first fabric rose from black lace and white satin coloured with my home-made Glimmer Mist.
  • And Krista, aka Saturated Canary, is closing up her Etsy shop in preparation for the Grand Opening of her new store. She currently has 40% off her existing Esty listings ...so head over to her blog to get the magic word then her Etsy store and have fun, I certainly did! (Her link is on the right >>)
Krista's Etsy store has now sold out. Her new website will be up and running soon so please check out her website for updates (link on the right column).


Have a great week everyone!
xoxo Lou

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous goodies louise wow...sorry you are not feeling too good get well soon Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete