Tuesday, May 15, 2012

From Your Angel

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a great Mother's day.

I've been extremely busy this week at work, so have been exhausted when I come home. Plus I just discovered the brilliant BBC's North and South mini-drama, so have been wrapped up in the romance and drama of Margaret Hale and John Thornton (Richard Armitage is soooo yummy!).

Anyway...

Here is the card my sister asked to make for our mum from my niece:



Recipe:
 Paper: GrantArchival 'Grace Taylor Vintage Collection'; Arches 300gsm watercolour paper
Image: 'Angie' from Wee Stamps (designed by Sylvia Zet) watercoloured using Distress Inks; sentiment printed using 'Harrington' font
Embellishments: Star button from Beautron; 6mm yellow satin ribbon; holographic stars (been in my stash forever and never used!)
Other: Platinum Pearl Liquid Pearls; Diamond Stickles; 'Glossy Accents' from Ranger

Challenges:
Have a good week!

xoxox Lou

5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card... I love the papers & colour combo & that image is just soooo adorable :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the pastel colors. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge.

    Olivia
    Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!
    The papers and colour palette look beautiful with this little cutie-pie.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab. I love your cute image & gorgeous colour scheme. Great take on my sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete