My latest fascinations have been digi's done by the talented Krista of Saturated Canary, and making beaded hat pins. So in this birthday card I have combined the two. Note to self: try never again to colour large areas with Black Soot Distress Ink. Kel nightmare!
Paper: Bazzill black cardstock; 'noir et blanc' by Merci; Arches 300gsm watercolour paper.
Stamps: 'Queen of Hearts' by Krista Smith (aka Saturated Canary); Birthday greetings by KaiserCraft
Punches: Corner rounder by Fiskars; Heart corner punch by EK Success
Embellishments: 'Platinum Pearl' Liquid Pearls by Ranger; faceted crystal corsage pin; 4mm cream pearl beads; 4mm bicone crystal beads; Mill Hill glass seed beads #00081 and antique glass beads #03058; Glossy Accents; VersaMagic 'cloud white'.Distress Inks.
- Sketch n Stash Challenge #86 - Doreen's Sketch
- Saturated Canary Challenge #16 - Happy Birthday
- Delicious Doodles Challenges #18 - Bingo! (Gems, Ribbons, Punches)
- Lollipop Crafts Challenge #78 - Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy Challenge #26 - Inspire Us (Favourite Artist: Krista Smith)
- Lexi's Creations Challenge #64 - Lace and Ribbon