The project I am currently working on at the museum requires me to research a lot of different things, including different materials that objects are constructed from.There has been some on-going humour regarding bamboo from Papua New Guinea which has developed between my curator and myself, and since her birthday is coming up next month, I couldn't resist this cute little panda digi from Sliekje. I'm sure she will be 'bamboozled' by it lol!
Paper: Bazzill white cardstock; 'noir et blanc' from merci; Arches 300gsm watercolour paper
Digital Image: Panda by sliekje
Punches/ Die: 'Victorian Oval' nesting die from mpress; scallop border punch by EK Success
Embellishment: 'White Opal' liquid pearls from Ranger; green organza ribbon from Victoria Spencer Ribbon Collection; white Signo pen; pearls, seed pearl and Mill Hill small bugle beads #72008
- DYSU #69 - Be Inspired by the D.T (Thanks Keilly!)
- Cute Card Thursday #214 - Animal Magic
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #130 - Anything Goes
- Pile It On #17 - Sparkle and Shine
- Crafty Ann's #64 - faux stitching
- A and T Challenge Blog #22 - Dazzle it!
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #61- Punches and Dies
- Lexi's Creations Challenge #63 - Use your punches and dies
- Di's Digi Designs - Animal Friends!
- Crazy 4 Challenges C4C133 - add black cardstock
- RRR Challenge #46 - Black, White and One Accent Colour plus Ribbon
- Craft Us Crazy Challenge #26 - Inspire Us (One of my favourite artists is Sliejke)
Have a great weekend